We are diligently working to partner with reliable shipping and transportation operators to deliver your goods efficiently. Currently, our shipping policy for products purchased through our website is as follows;
- At the moment, GOSMART does not ship outside of Kenya.
- Items will typically be shipped out within 48 hours after payment is received. Certain items are ordered after confirmation of an order and for such cases, items may take up to 2 weeks to be shipped out to the buyer.
- Shipping within Eldoret town is free of charge unless noted otherwise during checkout. This includes any location falling under the Postal Code 30100.
- Shipping charges within Kenya (except areas considered hardship areas) will be KShs 350 for packages weighing up to 5 kg. For packages weighing more than 5 kg, KShs 50 will be charged per each additional kg. Most packages will need to be collected from the courier service provider's offices unless a specific physical address has been provided.
- Garsen, Lokichogio, Wajir, Kakuma, Mpeketoni, Maralal, Marsabit, and Lodwar currently fall under hardship areas. GOSMART cannot offer a shipping quote to these areas through its website. If you would like to purchase through our website and ship to one of these locations, please CONTACT US prior to placing your order.
- GOSMART reserves the right to choose the most appropriate shipping method typically dependent on the size and weight of an order and the destination.
- If you would like to use a specific shipment method of our choice, please select the 'Pickup In Store' option during check out. After completion of your order placement, please CONTACT US immediately with your order details and preferred shipment method so we can cater to your needs. In such instances, courier charges will need to be paid directly by the buyer and all items will be shipped at the buyer's own risk.
For any specific queries regarding shipping/transport, please CONTACT US prior to placing your order.
For most of our products, we offer an option for you to pick-up your goods during regular business hours from our collection point located within Eldoret CBD. If this option is selected during checkout, you will be notified when the goods are ready for collection.
In order to reduce the likelihood of fraud, we require the actual buyer to be present during pick-up. At the point of collection, the buyer will be required to provide us with a government-issued ID card for identification purposes.